About Me

Treat this as a collection, that doesn't belong to me, but of things I really like to look at. I like themes, but this blog is about idea flow.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Acoustics


I've been thinking about acoustics a lot lately. Specifically, how inconsistent discussions of acoustic communication appear to be outside the realm of research. Whatever - I welcome aural stimulation any time and anywhere. I've decided to explain my images, and soon enough I might be un-lazy enough to start citing my sources a little bit more. Top two images are acoustic research spaces, the tubular connections are from an installation I attend at TRUCK Ccontemporary Art Gallery in Calgary this time last year, and the 'upside down umbrellas' are actually sound diffusers. I wish I lived in a house filled with sound diffusers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment