About Me

Treat this as a collection, that doesn't belong to me, but of things I really like to look at. I like themes, but this blog is about idea flow.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Newark, New Jersey




I'm stuck in Newark, New Jersey. I've been on the road/in airports since 10:30 am Mountain time. I missed my connecting flight, so I'm stuck here till 8:30 am tomorrow. Expected arrival time in Detroit is 11:00 am. Which means I will officially have spend 24 hours in airports and 24 hours awake, because this airport is sketchy shit, and they won't let me go to my gate until 4:00 am. In the meantime I am loitering with all the other transients at baggage claim. At least I found a power outlet. Man, I hope I get to spend some quality time in Detroit when I get home. I need to start taking pictures. I hate 'taking pictures' but Detroit is totally worthy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment